Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We're still alive... barely!

I haven't posted anything lately because we have been sick, sick, sick and more sick with some kind of stomach virus! It's the weirdest thing... ALL of us have gotten it (besides Matt). I only lasts for a few hours - vomit & diarrhea for 3-4 hours then just feel yucky for the rest of the day. Then a few days later, someone else comes down with it. Then a few more days and someone else comes down with it too. I'm really beginning to wonder if we are just giving it back and forth to each other. Chandler's had it once, Heath's had it 2-3 times, Hanna's had it 2-3 times, Dylan's had it once and I've had it once. It's been going on for about 10-12 days now! It's driving me crazy!
Anyway, here are some pics of Hanna while she's been sick...
She just wants to lay around and do nothing.
Today, all she's wanted to do is sit in a lap and read books. So, we've read about 20 books to her today. And of course, the boys are enjoying the reading time too!
Poor little sweet Hanna
Please pray that this ends soon. I'm going to call the doctor in a few days if things do not stop. We cannot just keep passing this around! I know it's just a virus but maybe she has some suggestions!

1 comment:

Candace Hickey said...

Ashley...oh no! I hope you all are feeling better soon....that is miserable.