Monday, August 25, 2008

Chandler's 1st Day of KINDERGARTEN

Today was Chandler's first day of Kindergarten. He was very excited and nervous too. In fact, he threw up this morning before school. Matt and I debated on whether he should go at all but finally decided that maybe it was just nerves. He wanted very bad to go to school! Here are a few pictures from his big day!
Chandler and Mommy walking to school
Chandler and Daddy
Chandler and Mommy
Matt and Chandler walking to his class
Putting his backpack in his locker
Kicking his backpack into his locker
Big boy!
Checkin' out his classmates

Matt praying with Chandler
Mommy kissing Chandler goodbye... he may never do this at school again! :)
Chan's table
We snuck back by his class after all the parents had left to check on him He saw us and flashed a big smile!!

Ok, so I did ok. Matt was the one that teared up a little! His eyes were a little red as we left! I was sick at my stomach worried about him. I wasn't too sad to leave him because I know how much he's going to love school! I was just very concerned about his health, having a good, fun first day and not feeling bad. He made it all day without getting sick again so that's good. I'm very proud of him and not too upset (yet)... give me a week or so! :)

1 comment:

Texas Mission Team said...

You are such a big boy, Chan. I'll bet you had a great time at school today and I know you will learn so much this year. See you soon. I love you buddy!

Paw-Paw