Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm a Menace

The kids love to get books from the library.  One of them from last week is called, "I'm still here in the bathtub" by Alan Katz.  It's a book with new lyrics to songs we all know.  It's really cute.  
We found a song/poem that needs to be Heath's theme song!!!!!  Here it is:

I'm a Menace
(to the tune of "Frere Jacques") (or "Where is pointer/tall man/pinky song")

I'm a menace
I played tennis
In my house
In my room
Didn't know the racket
Could hit a lamp and crack it
I smell doom
In my room!

Life is rocky
I played hockey
Against Clyde
While inside
Scored - broke a window
Now I feel the wind blow
While inside
Gotta hide!

I was naughty
Did Karate
I showed Ben
In the den
Thanks to all my chopping
We're VCR-shopping
For the den
Once again.

I'm athletic
It's pathetic
Mom gets sore
More and more
Though it's aggravating
Let's both go ice-skating
Kitchen floor
Fun galore!

No comments: