Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Painted Pottery

In July, our neighbor, Juhree, had a painted pottery party. I've done this before at a store but this was awesome! Since she lives next door, I walked the kids over and they did the rest. I picked out/designed what I wanted and they painted the kids feet and put them on the plates. She did the other painting later, had it fired and sealed, etc. So, I got mine delivered today!!!
I absolutely adore everything I got!!!!!
Here is the older boys' platter - Heath's footprint on top inside flag says 3 yrs (like 3rd hole). Chandler's foot is on the bottom inside flag says 5 years. One the top it says "Golfing Buddies"
The twins' platter - Dylan's foot is the frog and Hanna's foot is the princess. It says their names in their footprints and 19 months by the frog.
Just for coming to the party, we got a free ornament. This ornament has each child's fingerprints on the points of the antlers. One side is Dylan's and Hanna's, then the other side is Heath and Chandler's with 2008 at the bottom.


1 comment:

Candace Hickey said...

They did great...nice pieces!