Friday, September 12, 2008

Our first fish tank!!!!!

I am so excited! I've always wanted a fish tank and a BIG one was my dream. Well, last Sunday some friends of ours from church were talking about getting rid of a fish tank they had in their garage. I said I would love to have it. So, after Life Team, Jake approached me and said, "I hear you are interested in the fish tank. Are you really serious about it?" I said, "YES!!!" So, they brought it over on Thursday evening. I went out today, Friday and got gravel, plants and a rock decoration. I came home and cleaned the tank and Matt helped me fill it with water. The kids were SO excited about it, even with just a little water in it! They were glued to it for the 2 hours we worked on getting everything just right. Here are some pictures of our FIRST fish tank! No fish yet, waiting to get the water balanced out. I'll get the water tested this next week then take the family to each pick out our own fish!
Our beautiful 55 gallon fish tank
All the kids - it's a little blurry but it's the only one where they are all looking...
Ok, Hanna is going to HATE this picture when she gets older! :) You cannot see anything but...
Trying to get all of them to look and be still is SUCH a task!
Can you see the excitement in their faces?!?
Dylan went up to the fish tank and stood there and said, "Chheeeee" so I snapped it real quick!

No comments: