Thursday, June 12, 2008

Playin' babies

Last night before bed, the babies were acting pretty clingy. So, I turned on a Baby Einstein movie and sat down in the floor with them. They both sat in my lap for most of the movie but then they got their second wind and started acting very silly!
In this picture, Hanna is laughing at Dylan because he does not take a paci. He grabbed hers off the floor and stuck it in his mouth. He knew he was giving her a hard time!
Again, Dylan acting silly with that paci! He kept pretending to get a drink with the paci in the way. You can see in his face - silliness!
Hanna playing
Beautiful girl!
I stole her paci in this picture so she is saying, "AHH" and reaching for it!
Dylan about to tackle me!
Dylan and his best buddy - his cup! :)


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Ashley,
I don't know if you will remember me, but I am a friend of Carrie and Michelle that taught with them. My husband Matt and I hung out with you guys one time when you were at Chris and Michelle's when Chandler was a little guy!

What a beautiful family you guys have! I can't believe you are a mom to 4 little ones! THough I knew this and have sent many prayers your way over the years. :)
How do you do it??? :) I am amazed! It looks like you all have a lot of fun and keep pretty busy!

We have 2 little ones- almost 4 and 2 1/2. Even two seems so busy! LOL!

I found your blog via your comment on Carrie's. It is so fun to catch a catch-up glimpse into your family! I will be checking back as I love following blogs.