Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blue is not my color!

Last night I was getting the twins ready for bed when I realized Hanna had no clean pajamas in her drawer. I asked Chandler to run downstairs to get me some pajamas for Hanna out of the clean clothes basket. He did but came back with a pair of Dylan's pajamas. I said, "Chan, those are Dylan's but it's ok, I'll just put them on her for tonight!" So I laid her down, put them on, zipped them up and stood her up. She looked down at herself and starting laughing and with a very silly smile said, "DeeDee..." She was still laughing at herself as I put them to bed. Here is a picture of them at breakfast this morning. When I brought them downstairs this morning, Heath was upset with me for putting blue on Hanna. He said, "Hanna no wear blue! Hanna wear pink Mommy!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I LOVE this story. It is so cute that Hanna thought it was so funny herself! Oh.... I love them! Wish I could hug them tonight!