Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our new ride

I got us a really cool wagon train on craigslist! It is Little Tikes Step 2 Choo Choo Wagon Train. It came with three 'cars' but up to 5 can be attached. I'm on the look out for one more car. But, it is going to work perfectly for taking Chandler to school. As most of you know, Chan's school is at the end of our block so he can ride his bike. Heath gets tired on his tricycle after about 1/2 block so this will be awesome! Each car has a buckle and a cup holder. The front car's seat raises up for storage. The kids and I picked it up this afternoon and took it for a test drive after Life Team tonight.

Turning around at the end of the street
Here are just a few random pictures of the kids in the car...
Heathie Boyzer
Beautiful 'Neigh Neigh' - she looks so great in blue! When I found out she was a girl, I said, "I'm so sick of blue! This girl is never going to wear anything blue - only pink!" But with her beautiful blue eyes, she looks awesome in blue! Go figure!?!?!
DeeDee ready to go eat after church

2 comments:

Candace Hickey said...

Yea! We have the same wagon...very cute! I can't believe how fast the kiddos are growing!

Misty said...

The wagon is adorable. They look like they were having alot of fun!
Misty