Friday, July 18, 2008

No great picture moments lately...

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted... we really have been boring this week. Well... maybe not boring, life is NEVER boring around here!!! But, nothing really picture blog worthy has happened this week.
Hanna has learned to take off her diaper and does so at every nap and bedtime! She will unstick one side of her diaper and pull the other side through her shorts. I went to get them from their morning nap this morning and she had taken off her diaper, pooped and still had her shorts on! But no, it didn't just stay in her shorts... :( I invested in trusty duct tape today that I am trying. I taped the front of her diaper shut (over the existing straps). We'll see how that works! Potty training is right around the corner for that girl!
Dylan is doing better and better all the time. He has started saying "Bubba, Bubba, Bubba" this week. Yes, thank you and Bubba before MOMMY!!! He has started playing outside with the other kids without me being by his side all the time. And he continues to do very well with shaking his head yes and no!
Chandler and Heath had Vacation Bible School every morning from 9-11 at Button Methodist Church. They loved it. As the week went on, they had a hard time getting up each morning.
I turned in my offer letter to Button Memorial Lil' Angels Kids Day Out this week. I am officially their 2s teacher for the 2008-2009 school year. I am not teaching the twins (they are in the 1s) but they will be across the hall from me. And Heath will be down the hall a few doors. -- It's not a huge facility! It is Monday and Wednesdays.
I also have begun gathering Chandler's school supplies. Now I know why my mom hated school shopping! And to think that we did it all in one day every year!!! :) Yuck! I spent 30 minutes today looking for the specific spiral notebooks, plastic folders with brads AND pockets, a specific brand of water colors... the teachers are picky! :) Next time that Matt comes home we are going to take Chandler to pick out his backpack and school box. All the other stuff I've gotten here and there but we want him to pick out those things. My peace maker of the house is going to Kindergarten!! :(
We're going to Uncle Joe Joe's house tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have pictures then!

No comments: