Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothing to do... too hot!!

Here are some misc. pictures I've taken this week... We've been kinda busy but kinda bored too! It's just been too hot to do anything!
This picture shows Hanna's goofy personality! As you can see, they are both wet. They were outside playing and got into the water then came in for a snack.
A better pic of the duo
Chandler is having golf lessons every morning this week so the other three and I have to find things to do for that hour. I don't want to go home because I would only be there for 15-20 minutes before turning around again. So, we've spent our time running some errands that I need to do anyway! Here are Heath, Hanna and Dylan in the shopping cart. I had two people ask me if they were triplets because the twins are catching up with Heath! Believe it or not, this was only the SECOND time the twins have been to Target! Dylan was purposely looking the other way... I said, "Dylan, say cheese" and he looked forward, started laughing and looked out of the corner of his eye!
Hanna is learning to push her riding toy with her feet
Dylan riding the rocking horse
Hanna got this pot out of the cabinet and took it into the living room. I asked Heath to take it back and put it away and this is how he wore it back into the kitchen!
Chandler feeding Hanna yogurt
Heath feeding Dylan yogurt
Where were these feeding helpers during the baby food stage?!?! :)


No comments: