Tuesday, December 9, 2008

November Pictures

I know I haven't blogged in a while so here goes.......
The CUTEST picture EVER of Dylan reading!!!
Heath coloring
We have one full day a week together - Fridays - and I always love it. Here is the kids one Friday morning coloring together while Chandler is at school.
Dylan coloring
Hanna coloring
Our first fire of the season and Hanna is scared to death!
The boys loved it! Dylan saying "Cheese!"
Hanna decided to like it from a distance
At our Monday/Wednesday school, we had a Thanksgiving Feast. Here are pictures from our Thanksgiving Pizza Picnic.
Pilgrim Heathie
Hanna mocking the way Heath was laying - I said "Hanna, so sit by Heathie so I can take your picture." So, he laid like him instead... still made a cute picture! :)
Hanna enjoying her pizza
Dylan loved his pizza too!

No comments: